Our advanced FMS interface can connect to Vehicle Data Network like CANbus, J1939, J1708/J1587, ISO11992, serial and proprietary data networks and translate the data into standardized protocols like CANbus FMS/J1939 and RS232 at the same time.
The CANGO FMS interface offers more than just streaming data. CANGO processes the data inside using state of the art algorithms – we calculate better than vehicle manufacturer interface.
Now your telematics device can benefit in a transparent way by
information routed by our advanced FMS interface from optional sensor
like radar and sophisticated computer vision.
The direct applications are Lane Detection and Vehicle Detection.
What is a FMS interface?
- Act as a firewall, so the vehicle data network cannot be interfered.
- Translate the proprietary vehicle signals into FMS standard.
- Filter data, not all data is made available.
Depending on the features of the auxiliary FMS interface, this data can be processed in various other ways and communicated to an office-based follow-up, monitoring or maintenance system.
an interface that slots part of the information out through a firewall – one-way only – in a standardised encoded format (J1939) to a standardised interface. The firewall and interface are necessary to safeguard against hazards caused by interference with the vehicle’s computer systems. CANGO assures the integrity of the vehicle database regardless of which FMS system is connected.
From the interface, the vehicle data can be processed by third-party equipment. This gives the operator access to a number of different systems and features, making the equipment compatible with other systems on the fleet. Some of these systems already combine vehicle functions with GSM communication and GPS navigation and positioning.
- Flexibility: one solution for your entire fleet (trucks, trailers, buses, VANs, cars, construction and agriculture equipment’s).
- Read-only the vehicle/equipment CANbus data.
- Process the data via internal algorithms more accurate than vehicles manufacturer gateway.
- Detailed information about trip, engine and driver behaviour.
- Economising on fuel consumption from 5% up to 15% / Reduce CO2
- Improve driver behaviour.
- Easy to connect with all telematic devices.
- Advanced Driver Assistance ready in a transparent way.
- Two CANbus port which offer the possibility to connect on two vehicle data networks simultaneously using optical isolation between them.
- One J1708/J1587 optical isolated port.
- Connect to CANbus, J1939, J1708/J1587, OBD, ISO11992, serial and proprietary data networks.
- CANGOclick ready.
- Full serial implementation of serial RS 232 including DB9 plug.
- Output in FMS/J1939 standard work in the same time with RS232 (ASCII) output.
- Standard IP67 housing.
- IP67 connectors with 20AWG cables.
- CE, e7, FCC compliant, ICES-003/A.